San Diego Children's Discovery Museum offers visitors many options for discounted admission. If you have any questions about these discounts, please contact FrontDesk@sdcdm.org or call (760) 233-7755.
Discounted admission and membership opportunities are part of the Museum's “Access for All” initiative. Learn More.
Ways to Save
Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Card
- EBT cardholders can show their EBT card to pay only $1 per person for up to four people.
- Required for Discount: Valid EBT Card and photo ID
Active-Duty Military & Veteran Families Discount
- Active-Duty Military, Veterans, and their Families receive discounted admission of $5 per person year-round. Free admission is provided as a participating Blue Star Museum, Memorial Day through Labor Day. Additional free admission programs provided throughout the year through sponsorships.
- Required for Discount: Valid Military ID or Dependent ID
Preschool & Elementary Educator Families Discount
- Preschool & Elementary Educators and their Families receive discounted admission of $5 per person year-round. *Educators must provide contact information at Front Desk of Museum.
- Required for Discount: Educator must be present and show valid work ID, union card, paystub, or business card, AND a photo ID
Escondido & Vista Library Public Membership
- Families can check out a one-week, unlimited visit, free membership pass from Escondido Library or Vista Library.
- Required for Discount: Visit Library
Escondido School District Elementary Students & Families Public Membership
- Families can check out a one-week, unlimited visit, free membership pass from the Family Liaison Office at each EUSD Elementary School. Each school has 10 passes available for checkout.
- Required for Discount: Contact EUSD Family Liaison
Escondido School District Preschool Students & Families Membership
Grandparent Discounted Membership
Special Needs Discounted Membership
- Discounted membership for child with special needs, two adults, and all children in household.
- Required for Discount: Photo ID
Palomar Health L.E.A.P. Program Membership
- Each Palomar Health L.E.A.P. Program Family participating in parenting classes at the Museum receives a free annual Family Membership.
- Required for Discount: Contact Palomar Health Healthy Development Services to register for the program. 1-877-504-2299.
Escondido Child Development Center (ECCDC) Membership
WIC Families Discount
- Each North County WIC child under the age of 5 receives two complimentary admission passes to the Museum at their yearly recertification. * WIC Families qualify for Family Access Membership.
- Required for Discount: Contact WIC
San Diego County Summer Reading Program Discount