- Cuisine and Cocktails from the Pacific Islands
- Cuisine Food Stations from:
- Wine Tasting & Craft Beer from:
- Craft Cocktails representing different tastes of the Pacific Islands
- Live Performances & Entertainment
- Silent Auction, Raise the Paddle, and Opportunity Drawing
- Auction Items such as Vacation Getaways, Local Dining & Entertainment Packages, and more!
- Donate to help raise money for our Access for All programs. Learn More
- Explore the museum exhibits, mingle in the garden, and taste the variety of food and drink offerings from the Pacific Islands at food stations located around the museum
- Business Casual Attire
- 21+ Event
- Complimentary Valet will be provided
- We will host a special VIP Reception from 4:00pm to 5:00pm for our VIP Sponsors and VIP Ticket patrons with cocktails, cuisine, live music, and performances.
- $95 – General Admission Ticket
- $125 - VIP Ticket
Unable to attend but still want to support the Museum? Make your donation today!
Already purchased your ticket but want to upgrade to VIP? Upgrade Today!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Thank You to Our Auction Donors
Become a Sponsor & Auction Donor
Calling all Community Partners! We hope that you will consider supporting our premier annual fundraising event through sponsorship, auction item donations, or in-kind services.
We offer wonderful benefits built into our sponsorships such as complimentary event tickets, Museum family memberships, print and media exposure, recognition at the event, and in our event program. We will also provide you with a letter recognizing your charitable donation to our 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Please contact Sarah Lara-Toney at SarahL@sdcdm.org or (760) 233-7755 x1014 to get involved now.