San Diego Children's Discovery Museum is currently recruiting a team of local ambassadors to be a part of the SDCDM team and promote the programs and offerings of the Museum. SDCDM Ambassadors are parents, grandparents, and caregivers that live in different communities throughout San Diego, are active participants in other local San Diego organizations, and are interested in growing the Museum's reach to be able to provide hands-on early childhood educational resources to as many children as possible in San Diego County.
- Promote SDCDM programs, exhibits, facility rentals, camps, and classes through all available personal marketing channels such as word of mouth, social media, email, flyer and poster distribution, etc.
- Identify new partnership opportunities
- Attend monthly SDCDM Ambassador meeting
- Lead one SDCDM marketing initiative
- Complete surveys and provide suggestions for new SDCDM programs
Perks for SDCDM Ambassadors:
- Free Annual Family Membership to the Museum ($95 value)
- Invitations to Free Quarterly Members Only Events
- Free Birthday Party ($450 value)
- 250 Complimentary Admission passes to distribute