San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum Summer Concert Series featuring Hullabaloo!
- Fridays - June 17, July 15, August 5
- Children’s Discovery Garden
- Concert Starts at 6:00pm. Museum stays open from 4:30 – 7:00pm.
- Free with Museum Admission (Complimentary Admission Cards not valid)
- Event Includes:
- Hullabaloo performance
- Make a Colorful Lily Pad in our Outdoor Art Studio
- Food vendors: Salt and Lime Food Truck will be onsite as well as Rita's Italian Ice. Come hungry!
- $5 Beer & Wine Cash Bar for adults
- Complimentary extended hours Overflow Parking available behind the Museum. Follow signs for Weekday Parking.
- And after hours access to all the educational hands-on exhibits in the Museum!
Become a Sponsor
Calling all Community Partners! We hope that you will consider supporting our first annual Summer Concert Series event through sponsorship or in-kind services.
We offer wonderful benefits built into our sponsorships such as complimentary event tickets, Museum family memberships, print and media exposure, recognition at the event, and in our event program. We will also provide you with a letter recognizing your charitable donation to our 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Please contact Danielle Mendoza DanielleM@sdcdm.org or (760) 233-7755 x1003 to get involved now.