Becoming a member of the San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum is one of the many ways to support our ever growing exhibits and programs. Below are a list of the different membership levels and the benefits associated with each level.Thank for your continued support of the San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum.
All memberships include:
- A one year subscription to the SDCDM monthly newsletter
- An invitation to “members only” events
- Membership rate for tickets to Spring Gala
- Discount on Discovery Camp
$65 Grandparent/Military/Disabled Children membership
- Free admission for one year for two (grand) parents and all (grand) children listed on the card
$85 Family Membership
- One year admission for parents and immediate-family children listed on the card
- Two free passes to give away to other family members or friends
- 10% discount at the SDCDM store
- 10% discount on SDCDM birthday parties.
$125 Patron Membership
- All above benefits plus…
- Half off admission for one year to all ACM reciprocal museums for up to six people
- You may specify two additional people on your card to receive free admission
- 20% discount on SDCDM birthday parties
All membership are 100% tax deductible.
San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum, formerly Escondido Children’s Museum, is a 501(c)3 organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service (Tax ID #33-0912735). Gifts are tax-deductible. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the office of the State of California Attorney General.