Becoming a member of the San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum is one of the many ways to support our ever growing exhibits and programs. Below are a list of the different membership levels and the benefits associated with each level.Thank for your continued support of the San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum.
All memberships include:
- A one year subscription to the SDCDM monthly newsletter
- An invitation to “members only” events
- Discount on Discovery Camp
- Free admission for one year for two grandparents and all grandchildren listed on the card
$65 Military/Disabled Children membership
- Free admission for one year for two parents and all children listed on the card
$85 Family Membership
- One year admission for two adults and children listed on the card
- Two free passes to give away to other family members or friends
- 10% discount at the SDCDM store
- 10% discount on SDCDM birthday parties.
$125 Patron Membership
- All above benefits plus…
- Half off admission for one year to all ACM reciprocal museums for up to six people
- You may specify two additional people on your card to receive free admission
- 20% discount on SDCDM birthday parties
*Add a caregiver! For $25 you can add an additional adult member to any of our membership.
San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum, formerly Escondido Children’s Museum, is a 501(c)3 organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Service (Tax ID #33-0912735). Gifts are tax-deductible. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the office of the State of California Attorney General.