Sign up for a guided, hands-on workshop at the Museum.
Workshops align with CA Common Core Curriculum, Next Generation Science Standards, Visual & Performing Arts Content Standards, and CA Preschool Learning Foundations, and are based on Science, Art, and World Cultures. Workshop options are tailored to each grade level.
- Children - $10 each
- Adults Free of Charge
- One chaperone for every 10 children present is required
- Workshop fees include General Admission
- Preschool & Kindergarten Workshop: 20-30 minutes, unless otherwise noted
- Grades 1-3 Workshop: 45 minutes, unless otherwise noted
- Group Play (General Admission in the Museum): all day
- 10-30 students per workshop
- Larger groups will rotate workshop and group play until all students have participated in both
- Workshops are held on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Workshops may begin as early at 9am or as late as 3:30pm
- Scholarships are available to Title-I, Title-V, and low-income schools and youth organizations, subject to availability
- Scholarships are for Group Play admission, Workshop fees, and/or transportation to the Museum
- Request a scholarship using the registration form
- Register at least two weeks in advance and list multiple date and start time options
- Click on the “Register Now” button below
Workshop descriptions in progress, please email Education@sdcdm.org for workshop descriptions.
Please read the Field Trip Workshops General Information document to learn more. Additional questions, email Education@sdcdm.org.
*Thank you for understanding that our workshops take financial resources to produce and deliver. We do not offer discounts on workshops. For any scholarship requests for low-income, Title-I, or military organizations, please contact Education@sdcdm.org.